top of page
Time & Location
Feb 19, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
About the Event
As an expecting parent, or one who recently had a baby, most families are desperate for a good night of sleep. This class will cover the basics of infant sleep 0-6 months.
Topics covered in this course will include:
- Sleep Science
- Setting a strong foundation of healthy sleep hygiene to encourage your baby to sleep better
- Understanding sleepy cues
- Stretching sleep whether you are breastfeeding or formula feeding
- How to get your baby into a rhythm that works for your family
- What sleep related products are worth investing in
- How to create a nap routine & night time routine
- SO much more!
Taking this class in a small group online setting will allow you to ask unique questions whether you are expecting or already have your bundle of joy in hand, and connect with other expecting families!
Led by Emily Smith, Newborn Care Specialist and Pediatric Sleep Consultant.
+$3.13 service fee
+$3.13 service fee0
bottom of page