Birth Doula Services
The Nurture Birth Team offers customized packages for first time parents and subsequent births to meet your families unique needs.
First Time Parents
• 2 in-person Prenatal meetings at agreed upon location such as your home. (60-90 minutes)
•Continued communication during pregnancy via text, phone or email to answer questions, provide resources or professional referrals.
•Assistance creating a Birth Plan.
• 24/7 On Call availability starting 3 weeks before your estimated due date (37 weeks gestation) until delivery.
• Support via phone during Early Labor.
• 12 hours continuous in person support during Active Labor: use of physical & emotional comfort measures during Labor & Birth.
• Immediate post birth & breastfeeding support at birthing location (up to 2hrs)
• 1 additional postpartum meeting at birthing location or home. (30-60 minutes)
• Professional referrals.
•Team of Back Up’s ready in case of emergency.
•3 hrs Nurture Baby Breastfeeding small group class